No one wants to wake up to a broken heater in the dead of winter or come home to a flagging air conditioner at the height of summer. That’s why All Seasons Comfort Control is committed to making these unfortunate situations a rare event with the help of our Gold and Platinum maintenance programs.
This program lets members access several unique benefits, including extended warranties, special weekend appointments, same-day service and more.
Here’s what you get as a member of our Gold and Platinum maintenance programs:
- Three-year warranties – This is separate from the 10-year warranty on our HVAC systems. All member repairs come with an automatic three-year warranty.
- Discounts on all repairs – You’ll get at least a 10 percent discount on all repairs, but some repairs are discounted as much as 100 percent (free!)
- Saturday appointments – Even if it’s the weekend, you can still call on us to address your HVAC issues. Customers who partake in our gold and platinum maintenance plan can take advantage of immediate, priority service.
- No dispatch or overtime fees – You might need emergency service, but with the Gold and Platinum maintenance program, you won’t pay emergency prices. No matter when you call us, you can expect top-quality service at our standard pricing. (still available after hours and will run an emergency call for anybody.)
- Same-day service – We’re on it! You will get a live person 24/7 and receive emergency service within 24 hours of your phone call.
- Track your technician – We have an app that works a lot like Uber. You can track the service truck on its way to your location on your phone and see the ETA. You’ll know exactly when you must be available to meet your technician.
- Take your plan with you – If you move to a new home within our service area, you can take your plan with you, or transfer to the people buying your home (think of it as another selling point when seeking buyers).
- Advanced maintenance scheduling – We can schedule your next maintenance visit when we’re at your home, so you can get your choice of the best days and times.
- The plan is offered in 12 equal payments over the course of the next year, so you’ll no longer guess at what your HVAC maintenance costs will be.
- Our Gold Maintenance program covers either your heating or your air conditioning system and includes one regular maintenance visit per year.
- Our Platinum Maintenance program covers both your heating and air conditioning systems and includes two regular maintenance visits per year.
When you become part of our Gold and Platinum maintenance programs, you’ll save both on both cost and the stress of dealing with HVAC repairs thanks to our speedy, reliable and affordable service.
All Maintenance Plans Include the Following Services:
- Check System for Proper Operation
- Inspect general condition of system
- Check thermostat for proper calibration and function
- Test blower for proper operation and clean as needed
- Clean, flush, and inspect all condensate lines and pumps
- Clean internal and external components of system and any accessories of any dirt, dust, or debris
- Check system for air leakage and seal as needed
- Check flue pipe connections for proper seal
- Inspect integrity and ensure proper operation of burner assembly, heat exchanger, and ignition source
- Inspect and test system controls (contactors, capacitors, boards, etc.)
- Check combustion draft motors
- Check gas valve Check system for leaks of any kind operation
- Test, check and clean furnace protection devices (limits,
roll outs, flame sensors, etc.)
- Check for any gas leaks
- Check CO levels in the home and test CO detectors
- Test refrigerant pressures
- Tighten all low voltage electrical connections
- Tighten all line voltage electrical connections
- Clean coils (evaporator and condenser) as needed
- Grease or Oil motors and bearings as needed
- Service air cleaner
- Reduced rate to service humidifier ($39)
- One pound of R-410A refrigerant included
- Priority service on all non-emergency calls
- 10% minimum discount on all non-included items*
- Reduced rates for calls other than included visits
- Reduced Rate on additional HVAC systems added to plan
- Waived $49 service fee on all non-maintenance calls
- Saturday maintenance appointments available
- 2 year warranty on repairs
- Reduced price Media Filters
- Reduced rate on gas fireplace maintenance
*Not all systems will have all items listed above – any tasks listed above specific to a given season will be addressed during the corresponding seasonal maintenance tune-up. Additional terms and conditions apply. A $99 charge will be added for all oil heating systems.
- Gold Plan ($169)
- Seasonal tune-ups per year included: 1
- Customer Loyalty (Discount toward replacement): $35/year
- Platinum Plan ($269)
- Seasonal tune-ups per year included: 2 (Heat and A/C)
- Customer Loyalty (Discount toward replacement): $75/year
- Seasonal tune-ups per year included: 2 (Heat and A/C)
*Oil heating systems: +$99
**Expires one year from date of issue. Automatic Renewal unless cancelled
All Seasons Comfort Control does more than just heating and air conditioning. We also maintain, service, and repair all makes and models of gas fireplaces. Gas fireplaces are a great way to add comfort and ambiance to any home and since comfort is what we’re all about, we’re happy to offer this additional service. Gas fireplaces can even be used as a secondary heating source should you find yourself in an emergency, like a power outage. Keeping your gas fireplaces maintained properly is crucial to successful operation. For your convenience, by combining your fireplace maintenance with your heating system maintenance and service plan you can save significantly. If you do find yourself in need of a repair, All Seasons Comfort Control offers the same level of quality service and fair pricing as with all of our other services.
Never attempt “DIY” repairs.
Your heating and cooling system is one of the most important parts of the home, so for safety and warranty reasons you should never attempt to service your heating unit yourself. When dealing with systems like your heater, AC, and gas fireplace that combine electricity, gas, and potentially harmful refrigerant, only licensed, highly trained technicians should attempt any type of service. Allow one of All Seasons Comfort Control’s trusted service technicians to help you. After safety, our first responsibility is to ensure that every customer receives honest, high quality and reliable service.
If you’re looking for an HVAC company who you’ll feel comfortable calling again, contact us at (215) 860-0111.
Related Blog Articles: