Heating and Cooling Solutions
Are you paying too much for heating and cooling?
Why pay to cool and heat your home year-round when you only live in a few rooms at a time? With Mitsubishi Electric, you can actively condition only the rooms you spend time in while cutting energy costs for the rooms you don’t use. In addition, Mitsubishi Electric’s INVERTER-driven compressors automatically adjust themselves as conditions change, to deliver optimal comfort while only using the energy you need.
• INVERTER-driven heating performance offers more efficiency and is more effective than traditional heat pumps.
• Cooling is up to 40 percent more efficient than standard systems.
• Single and multi-zone systems can fit in any room or heat and cool your entire home.
• Options include more than 30 ENERGY STAR® certified systems.
Problems with Hot or Cold Rooms?
Nearly three quarters of all American homes have a room that gets too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter, according to the American Comfort Home Study. This is a widespread problem with ducted forced air systems — one that can be solved quite simply with a Mitsubishi Electric system.
This system includes:
• A wireless control unit that adjusts after sensing the temperature throughout the room.
• Easy installation – a trained HVAC professional just mount the units, connects the refrigerant lines and makes a few electrical connections. No ductwork required, meaning fast installation without renovations.
• Options for single rooms, multiple rooms or your entire home.
Renovations and New Home Solutions
Do you want a comfortable living space, but worry you’ll have to renovate your home to include ductwork?
Mitsubishi Electric ductless solutions require only a 3-inch opening to allow for two refrigerant lines, control wiring and electrical connections. It’s an ideal solution whether you’ve just added onto your property, renovated a bedroom or office space, or want to add heating or cooling for a garage, basement workshop or studio. And it’s a lifesaver if your home can’t accommodate ductwork.
• Outdoor units that come in a wide range of capacities, are compact and easy to install and camouflage.
• Attractive enclosures can beautify, while also and protect outside refrigerant and electric lines.
• Indoor units can be installed anywhere in the room.
Allergens and Odor Solutions
A room isn’t truly comfortable unless you can breathe comfortably. That’s why Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems use a sophisticated multi-part filter system to cleanse the air of odors, allergens, viruses and bacteria.
• Hybrid filter absorbs odor-causing gases.
• Blue-enzyme, anti-allergen filter on select models reduces germs, bacteria and viruses while helping trap dust, pollens, mites and other particles that plague allergy sufferers.
• Filters are easy to clean and maintain —you can do it in minutes, and with regular cleaning, they’ll last 10 years.