Oil and Gas Furnaces
Are you looking for a way to keep your home warm this winter, without having a heating bill that exceeds your budget?
Look no further than furnaces from American Standard Heating & Cooling, the number one brand of furnaces on the market.
These furnaces which are designed for efficiency and consistency, are made to keep your home warm and comfortable when the temperature drops. With American Standard, you and your family will be able to enjoy long-lasting comfort and dependable warmth.
At the same time, it’s important to remember that furnaces aren’t one-size-fits-all products. What’s right for one home might not be right for another.
That’s why American Standard offers a range of oil furnaces and gas furnaces, with one common thread: they are reliable, safe and easy to operate.
All Seasons Comfort Control is equipped to install and service natural and propane gas furnaces in Bucks County and surrounding areas, as well as oil furnaces.
If you’re interested in replacing your furnace, All Seasons can help with that as well. We offer a variety of energy efficient furnace options to fit your home’s needs, and your budget.
How long does a furnace last?
- Furnaces tend to last about 15-20 years, though some furnaces may exceed the average lifespan.
Are furnaces energy efficient?
- Unlike newer models, furnaces that are 20+ years old usually have an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating of 70 percent. Newer furnaces have efficiency ratings in the high 90s, which will save you money in the long run.
- Installing a new, energy efficient oil or gas furnace can also raise the value of your home, and help you sell faster if you choose to put the house on the market.
How do I know if I need a new furnace?
- Is there a crack in your furnace’s heat exchanger? If so, then you must replace your furnace to prevent dangerous carbon monoxide from seeping into your home. If you’re in the Bucks, Montgomery or Mercer County area, then reach out to us about our oil and gas furnace installation service.
Related Blog Articles:
- How Much Does It Cost to Fix a Furnace?
- What is the Difference Between a Boiler and a Furnace?
- Common Furnace Installation Questions
- How Much Does a High Efficiency Furnace Cost?
- Don’t Make These Mistakes When Buying a Furnace
- What’s the Difference Between a Heat Pump and a Furnace?
- How to Buy a Furnace
- What Size Furnace Do I Need?
- What is Furnace Short Cycling and Why Does It Happen?
- What’s Causing My Furnace to Malfunction?
We offer special financing with approved credit, as well as instant rebates on new heater purchases. Contact us to speak with a furnace specialist.