Our experienced professionals always put our customers first. And we have since the start.
From the Beginning
A family owned and operated business, All Seasons Comfort Control started in 2002 when Jeff Long and his son, Chris, joined forces to share their knowledge, skill, and expertise.
All Seasons Comfort Control was founded on the concept that as a family business, we would treat our customers as family and their best interests would always comes first. Our team decided then that we will only offer the highest level of quality products and services.
We wanted to be different—we wanted to be the company you can trust for honest answers, fair pricing, quality workmanship, and friendly service. And we are proud to say these core principles have not changed. When we earn you as a customer, we want you as a lifetime customer and will work hard to keep you.
Because We Care
Based in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Jeff, Chris, and the rest of our All Seasons team work hard to provide the best heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, and fireplace service the region has to offer.
Our All Seasons Comfort Control experts have North American Technician Excellence (NATE) and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification, are master plumbers, and hold Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) memberships.
As a result of our high standards and customer-oriented efforts, All Seasons Comfort Control proudly has a 99 percent satisfaction rate that has led to continually being awarded Customer Care™ Dealer status by American Standard, a distinction given to only the very best heating and air conditioning professionals in the industry.
In recognition of our dedication to customer service, we have also been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award, the “Best of” award, the “Top Rated” award, and the “Elite Service” award by HomeAdvisor, in addition to being voted the best HVAC Contractor in Bucks County multiple years in a row by the Bucks Happening List.
We are very proud to have received these awards, as well as others, and continue to dedicate ourselves every day to offering unmatched customer service.
We Care About You
• We train our HVAC team members in our facility and our manufacturer’s facility. We also participate in online training to keep up on new products.
• We offer 365/24/7 emergency heating and cooling service, and there is no extra charge for emergency service.
• We send you both an email and text reminder the day before your service call.
• Our installation manager and team review your project at the beginning and at the end to guarantee the highest level of quality.
• Everyone on our team is drug tested, background checked, and experienced.
• When our team visits your site, we wear shoe covers, utilize drop cloths, and clean up after we complete your project. We also follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended COVID-19 procedures by wearing masks and sanitizing our area.