Meet Jerry. He’s the type of guy who lives by the credo “A place for everything, and everything in its place.” Everything in his home is well-ordered and spotless, not a dirty dish in the sink or a smudge on the windows.
You might know a Jerry. Maybe you are a Jerry. And there’s something to be said for living in a clean, orderly environment.
However, there’s only so much we can do when it comes to cleaning the air in our home. It’s one thing to dust and polish our counters, but how do we clean what we can’t see?
That’s where a whole home air filtration system comes in. More specifically, the AccuClean whole home air filtration from American Standard.
The benefits of a whole-house air filter
Installing a whole-house air filter gives you three key benefits:
- It takes care of the entire home, as compared to a portable air filter, which will typically only filter air in one or two rooms.
- A whole-home air filter can extend the life of your heating and cooling system by reducing dust and other particulates, leading to better performance and fewer visits from HVAC contractors.
- They’re usually able to operate with little to no noise.
But as most heating and cooling companies can tell you, many traditional air filters force air through dense materials to trap particles, and become clogged overtime, leading to reduced airflow and efficiency, otherwise known as “pressure drop.”
But with the AccuClean, you’ll get a system that features the lowest pressure drop and highest efficiency of any filter on the market, allowing you and your family to enjoy cleaner air and greater comfort.
- Clean air – AccuClean filters the air in your home roughly seven times each day, trapping airborne particles such as dust, pollen, pet dander and even viruses.
- Efficiency – AccuClean removes up to 99.98 percent of airborne particulates and allergens down to 0.3 microns from the filtered air. You’ll get cleaner air, and more of it.
- Ozone – Designed with your health in mind, the AccuClean’s ozone output is 10 times less than the recommended standard allowed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Reliability – Exceptional 10-year registered limited warranty on functional parts.
Frequently asked questions
Is the AccuClean system louder than other filtration systems?
No. The AccuClean is virtually inaudible, so you won’t hear the zapping noises created by other electronic air cleaning systems.
How does the AccuClean’s lifecycle costs compare to other filtration systems?
Other systems require you to pay for a regular supply of replacement filters that can cost up to $200 a year. AccuClean’s filter will last five years or more depending on cleaning cycles.
What about the ozone emissions that come from ionizing air cleaners?
AccuClean was specially designed to fall well-below FDA voluntary emission limits. In fact, testing of this system by third parties showed there’s no more ozone in a home with AccuClean than would occur naturally in the environment.
Is it true that AccuClean “captures” germs, fungi, bacteria and allergens but doesn’t “kill” them?
There’s no way to tell whether an air filter “kills” germs, but the system’s chief job is to remove fungi, allergens and germs from the air to protect your health.
What kind of maintenance does AccuClean need compared to other systems?
Other systems require monthly filter changes, but AccuClean’s filters only need to be vacuumed every six months! Seasonal inspections by HVAC contractors who are licensed American Standard dealers are also recommended.
All Seasons Comfort Control is one of those dealers. Our experts can help install and inspect your air filtration system – and your entire HVAC system – to ensure you and your family can breathe comfortably. Contact us today to learn more.