All Seasons Comfort Club
No one wants to wake up to a broken heater in the dead of winter or come home to a flagging air conditioner at the height of summer.
Your comfort shouldn’t depend on the temperature outdoors. You want to control your climate with a reliable HVAC system that tackles all weather conditions.
That’s why we offer the All Seasons Comfort Club—to keep you comfortable no matter the season.
Take advantage of a customized plan tailored to your budget and needs. Our maintenance agreements help you protect your investment. These plans let members access several unique benefits, including extended warranties, special weekend appointments, parts discounts, and more.
Enjoy These Benefits With Your All Seasons Comfort Club Membership:
- Two-Year Warranties—All member repairs come with an automatic two-year warranty. This added protection is separate from the 10-year warranty on our HVAC systems.
- Parts Discount—Save up to 15 percent on parts for repairs.
- Filter Replacement—Join the Platinum Plan or above and receive a free filter change during your maintenance appointment. See the chart for specifics on frequency and size of filter offered.
- **Humidifier Pad Replacement—**Join the Emerald Plan to receive a free humidifier pad replacement.
- **Coil Cleaning—**Join the Platinum Plan or above and receive a free coil cleaning—a $250 value!
- Saturday Appointments—Weekend worry? No problem! Even if it’s the weekend, you can still call on us to address your HVAC issues. Customers who partake in our Platinum Plan or above can take advantage of immediate, priority service.
- No Dispatch or Overtime Fees—Stop paying emergency prices! With the All Seasons Comfort Club, you won’t pay overtime fees no matter the time of day. You can expect top-quality service at our standard pricing.
- Track Your Technician—We have an app that works a lot like Uber. You can track the service truck on its way to your location on your phone and see the estimated arrival time. You’ll know exactly when you need to be available to meet your technician.
- Take Your Plan With You—Pack it up and take it with you! When you join the Gold, Platinum, Emerald, or Diamond plan **and move to a new home within our service area, you can take your plan with you—or transfer it to the people buying your home. Consider it an added selling point when seeking buyers!
- Advanced Maintenance Scheduling—We can schedule your next maintenance visit when we’re at your home so you can get your choice of the best days and times.
You can pay for our Ruby Plan or above in 12 equal payments over the course of a year, so you’ll no longer guess what your HVAC maintenance costs will be.
Please note that benefits vary based on the selected plan. See our chart for specific plan details.
Our Experienced HVAC Technicians Always Put Our Customers First
All Seasons Comfort Control started in 2002 when Jeff Long and his son Chris joined forces, combining their knowledge, skill, and years of HVAC expertise. All Seasons Comfort Control is a family business—we treat our customers like family. Your best interest always comes first.
We greatly value the trust you place in our company and promise to deliver the highest level of quality products and services.
We Care About You!
- We provide hands-on training for our HVAC team members in our facility and our manufacturer’s facility. We also participate in online training to keep up on new products.
- We offer 24/7 emergency heating and cooling services 365 days a year. There is no extra charge for emergency service.
- We send you both an email and text reminder the day before your service call.
- Our installation manager and team review your project at the beginning and end to guarantee the highest level of quality.
- Every member of our team is drug tested and receives a thorough background check. We only hire knowledgeable, friendly, and professional people who like to help others.
- When our team visits your site, we wear shoe covers, utilize drop cloths, and clean up immediately after the job. We also follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended COVID-19 procedures by wearing masks and sanitizing our area.
If you’re looking for an HVAC company who you’ll feel comfortable calling again, contact us at (215) 860-0111.
|2022 MAINTENANCE PLAN OPTIONS||RUBY||GOLD||PLATINUM||EMERALD||DIAMOND|
|NUMBER OF VISITS PER YEAR||2||1||2||2||2|
|19 POINT STANDARD CHECKLIST|
|FILTER||1" filter included||4" filter included Spring||4" filter included Spring|
|HUMIDIFIER PAD||One included||One included|
|DIAGNOSTIC FEE||Regular Price||$50 off||$50 off||$50 off||FREE|
|WARRANTY ON REPAIRS||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years|
|TAKE YOUR PLAN WITH YOU (or keep with new homeowner )|
|OPTION OF RECURRING PAYMENTS|
|ADDITIONAL UNITS||$159.00 per||$159.00 per||$199.00 per||$299.00 per||$399.00 per|
|FIREPLACE MAINTENANCE AT SAME TIME||$199.00||$179.00||$179.00||$179.00||$179.00|
GAS FIREPLACE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
All Seasons Comfort Control does more than just heating and air conditioning. We also maintain, service, and repair all makes and models of gas fireplaces. Gas fireplaces are a great way to add comfort and ambiance to any home and since comfort is what we’re all about, we’re happy to offer this additional service. Gas fireplaces can even be used as a secondary heating source should you find yourself in an emergency, like a power outage. Keeping your gas fireplaces maintained properly is crucial to successful operation. For your convenience, by combining your fireplace maintenance with your heating system maintenance and service plan you can save significantly. If you do find yourself in need of a repair, All Seasons Comfort Control offers the same level of quality service and fair pricing as with all of our other services.
NEVER ATTEMPT “DIY” REPAIRS.
Your heating and cooling system is one of the most important parts of the home, so for safety and warranty reasons you should never attempt to service your heating unit yourself. When dealing with systems like your heater, AC, and gas fireplace that combine electricity, gas, and potentially harmful refrigerant, only licensed, highly trained technicians should attempt any type of service. Allow one of All Seasons Comfort Control’s trusted service technicians to help you. After safety, our first responsibility is to ensure that every customer receives honest, high-quality, and reliable service.
If you’re looking for an HVAC company who you’ll feel comfortable calling again, contact us at 215-860-0111.