Our Experienced HVAC Technicians Always Put Our Customers First
A family owned and operated business, All Seasons Comfort Control started in 2002 when Jeff Long and his son Chris joined forces to share their knowledge, skill, and expertise. All Seasons Comfort Control was founded on the concept that as a family business, we would treat our customers as family and their best interest will always comes first. We decided then that we will only offer the highest level of quality products and services. We wanted to be different- we wanted to be the company you can trust for honest answers, fair pricing, quality workmanship, and friendly service. We are proud to say that these core principles have not changed.
Based in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Jeff, Chris and the rest of the All Seasons HVAC team work hard to provide the best heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and gas fireplace service the region has to offer.
As a result of our high standards and customer-oriented efforts, All Seasons proudly has a 99% Satisfaction Rate which has led to continually being awarded Customer Care™ Dealer status by American Standard, a distinction given to only the very best heating and air conditioning professionals in the industry. In recognition of our dedication to customer service we have also been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award, the “Best of” award, the “Top Rated” award, and the “Elite Service” award by Home Advisor as well as voted the best HVAC Contractor in Bucks County multiple years in a row by the “Bucks Happening List”. We are very proud to have received these awards and others and dedicate ourselves everyday to continue to offer unmatched customer service.
Because we care:
- We train our HVAC Technicians in our facility and our manufacturer’s facility. They also receive online training to keep up on new products.
- We offer 365/24/7 emergency heating and cooling service, and there is no extra charge for emergency service.
- We send customers an email reminder the day before the service call, with a bio of the HVAC technician that will be providing the service.
- A designated installation manager personally inspects your project prior to and following your new equipment installation, to guarantee the highest level of quality.
- Our staff is drug tested, background checked and experienced.
- Our technicians keep all working environments clean by wearing shoe covers and drop cloths, and cleaning up after a project is complete.
Click Here for our online form to schedule a heating or cooling service repair, or if you would like an estimate.